All the news in real-time on your computer
Thanks to the RSS system you can be updated in real-time on the latest news from the FullSix site.
The RSS is a system based on XML language for the distribution of content that allows you to receive the latest news from www.fullsix.it on your computer at any time.
The service is free and requires no registration.
The RSS feeds of the FullSix finance site consist of the title, the summary, and web address (URL) of the articles published in the main sections of the site. This way you can decide to be updated on the news that interest you most, easily and quickly.
How it works
To access the RSS service all that is required is an Internet connection and a reader (aka aggregator) that permits receipt of the RSS channels that interest you most. You can easily and safely download different readers from the Internet, free or paid. Each reader is recommended depending on the type of your computer, operating system, and browser.
From the different readers available, we suggest FeedReader, which is free, simple to install, and use.
How to download and install the RSS reader (only for Windows users)
1. Go to the FeedReader site
2. Click the button on the top-right “Download the latest version”
3. Click the text “Download FeedReaderXXXXXSetup.exe” of the version found at the top of the list (the most recent)
4. Click one of the proposed download locations for the installation program
5. Download and save the installation program on the desktop of your computer
6. When the download completes, double-click on the icon of the installer (e.x. FeedReader27-646Setup)
How to subscribe to the RSS feeds of the FullSix finance site
Right-click on the orange button “RSS” (there is a table at the bottom of this page) that corresponds to the channel which you intend to subscribe to, and choose “Copy Link”
Click on the button “new feed” and paste the address just copied. Click “next” and then “finish”
Categories available from the FullSix finance site